Sunday, July 09, 2006

Knitting Bumble Bee

Yep, that's me, buzzing from project to project. I'm sick to death of the blue cardigan. I have the fronts and back finished and I have started the first sleeve.



I decided to take a break from the cardigan and I did 20 rounds on the Civil War shawl which takes me to 832 stitches per round.



I finished 1 Pomatomus sock! Half way there.



If there weren't enough, I started a new project. I needed something to work on while I watched Joanna at the park. It needed to be small, not require a pattern, and not wool. That eliminated everything I was working on. To the stash!

I found 2 balls of this.



My own homespun. 100% organic cotton plied with a cotton/denim fiber blend. Perfect for out door summer knitting. The only problem is I have no idea how much I have. I figured there would be enough to make a sleeveless top for a 4-year-old. I started from the top so I can adjust the length based on the amount of yarn I have. If I have any yarn left I could put some straps on the back like this sweater. We will have to see how it goes (and if she will wear it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home